To analyze a previous outcome you will need to use the “Voting-Analysis” feature as follows:
- Select “Voting-Analysis”
- Select the Lecture from the left list and questionset from the right list (Only Questionsets with voting-results will be displayed)
- Inspect the Barchart diagram. Right click it and select “Save as…” to export it to a picture-file.
- Inspect the Votes-Over-Time diagram, which shows in which intervals votes were placed. Right click it and select “Save as…” to export it to a picture-file.
- On the bottom is the raw voting data, which can be exported to a Comma-Seperated-Value-File, which can be imported by Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice Calc, where you can create your own Diagrams using the Data. The Rows can also be sorted by clicking on the tableheader.
- Use the Arrow-Buttons on the top to navigate between the answers.
- Just close the window when you’re done.